Agreements between the Supervisor and the Supervisee – two parts
Agreement between the Supervisor and the Supervisee
The supervisor and supervisee agree to:
- Maintain their current financial memberships of the BSANZ
- Maintain their current Professional Indemnity Insurances
- Abide by the Code of Ethics of their professional accrediting bodies
- Keep records of each supervision session, including dates, times and notes of each session
- Have a minimum of 10 sessions of supervision per year
- Discuss six-monthly progress reports before they are sent to the Accreditation Committee
- Discuss any concerns and issues about the supervisory relationship. If these are unable to be resolved, either party or both parties are to consult with the Accreditation Committee
- Discuss ethical issues, confidentiality, co-leader relationships and other issues related to progress and development as listed in the BSANZ Accreditation Committee Requirements for Supervision Reports
- Discuss any possible changes to the terms of the supervision agreement, including cessation of supervision and to brief the Accreditation Committee about these discussions
- Agree on fees for supervision before commencement
- Discuss the final report concerning the suitability of the supervisee to complete the pathway before the report is submitted to the Accreditation Committee
Doc B is designed to be signed and submitted separately by the two parties because supervisors and supervisees are not always in the same room or even in the same country.
The essential part is that you are agreeing with each other to your supervision arrangements as required in the training pathway.
As it is a contract please do read it together before each completing your section at the bottom of the page and clicking on Send.
Doc B: Agreement between the Supervisor and the Supervisee
Complete the required fields of EITHER the Supervisor OR the Supervisee form and press Send.